grade Qualifications Summary
- Project Manager for small teams with 4 years of experience organizing, executing and launching many succesful Web Projects with a focus on organization, simplification and delivery (Implemented a Methodology based on Agile/OpenUP and Kanban).
- Frontend Developer specialized in creating Responsive Websites using Frameworks and from-scratch implementation.
- Systems Administration for Web Development and GNU/Linux VPS and PaaS management. Site resources, service provisioning and user accounts managing.
- Open Source solutions integration, ranging from web hosting to multiple web services
- SEO, Technical and Content based:
Structured Data + Microdata + Content Restructuring for better search results (quantifiable via Web Analytics and social metrics platforms like Google's Analytics, Open Web Analytics and the Piwik Open Source Web Analytics framework).
- Digital Marketing professional with a technical background for analysis, goal-setting and improvement.
- Highly motivated self-learner with a knack for Problem Solving.
- Open Source and Linux Systems administration for Web Services and Development.
done_all Work Experience
Project Manager: February 2011 — Current
Started as an intern, moved to Web Developer and Sysadmin, got up to Project Manager.
I've taken responsibilites beyond the original scope of my job, since I also do the Web Development, Project Management, Digital Marketing, Systems Administration and Customer Service parts too.
Technical Reviewer: Packt Publishing, 2013
Instant Zurb Foundation, Learning Zurb Foundation
Systems Engineering 2005 – 2011
Major in Software Engineering
Instituto Tecnológico de Saltillo
extensions Technical Skills
- CSS 3
- HTML 5
- Bootstrap / Foundation
- GNU/Linux (RedHat / Debian)
- VPS Management
- Shell scripting
- DevOps (for web development)
- User Experience
- Responsive Web Design
- Web Analytics
Frontend Web Development
Responsive Web Design, UI for Webapps, UX in general for apps and websites
Small teams, created entire methodology used to enable transparent development cycles for clients.
LAMP stack for website hosting. Virtualization, scalable cloud services (SaaS).
SEO for large scale and niche markets, Google AdWords and Analytics experience.
Installed, extended and supported large scale standards-compliant e-learning sites, Very fluent english speaker at Engineering and Executive levels.